Saturday, November 19, 2011

Let Me Paint A Brief Word Picture


I worked until midnight last night then I had a hard time falling asleep.  My wife carried our son in at 5am and asked "How much sleep have you gotten?  I'm tired, I need to sleep a little bit more before work."  And instead of answering her question with a "Not much, (Expletive Removed)" I bit my tongue, got out of bed, and started caring for my son and proceeded to watch him for the rest of the day until my wife got home from work after 4pm.

Then I worked out for forty minutes, took a shower, and went to work for my 8 hour night shift.

It was Beer Friday at work, my supervisor handed me a Red Stripe and it was delicious but probably not a great choice for helping me stay spry for my shift.

It's almost 3am now, and I'm tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment